Thursday, May 18, 2006

A moment in the lives of best friends Loopy Gurdlekisser and Zippy Burgurbuns




Here's a typical conversation...well not typical...just weird...ok...typical!:

Loopy: they said, "your buddy is typing" but you're more than my buddy. you're my soulmate

Zippy BB: awwwwwwwwwe

Zippy BB: you are my soulmate too!!!!!!!!!!

Loopy: OH! did i tell you there was a stevie wonder party the other night? they played stevie all night...it's supposedly one of the hottest parties every year. this was the eighth one...i didn't go, though. i wanted to. iknow. it's the only way you can be mine

Zippy BB: that's why i love you like i do and i miss you and all of the things we did together. life isn't the same!

Loopy: it's not at all

Zippy BB: no!!!!! awe...I miss you!!!!

Zippy BB: did you go to the site? did you see the links?

Loopy: yeah

Loopy: but now the dissertation you wrote is gone

Loopy signed off at 4:33:46 PM.

Loopy signed on at 4:34:01 PM.

Zippy: your aim has issues

Loopy: it does

Zippy BB: click on the map and you can get lots of detail on south africa

Loopy: right...i see

Loopy: oooh, maybe when im teaching next year we can do a video chat with you

Zippy BB: oh...if you're teaching...i can do penpals...

Zippy: let me know...and that could be an activity...i write a letter...you can teach a lesson on peace corps and south africa...or whatever else

Zippy: and get them to write letters to me

Zippy BB: or discussion on the topic, etc.

Loopy: or...they can correspond with students at a school near you

Zippy: yes...that would be even better

Zippy: how great would that be!?

Loopy: it would be a really good thing for them

Loopy: and it opens them up to the idea of peace corps

Loopy: tell your mom i smoke cigarrettes

Zippy: sure will! hey...i'll call you later

Zippy: i gotta run

Loopy: okay

Zippy: bye loveliest

Loopy: bye grooviest

Loopy signed off at 4:41:23 PM.

P.S. Yes, I will openly admit that I'm an America's Next Top Model fan (although I've missed several episodes this season)! I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the Lovely Miss Twiggy, Miss Jay, the other Miss Jay, the noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker, Tyra Banks, and the guest designer (and his translator-I don't think she was really translating what he said, for her, I think it was personal) for: 1) Kicking off Jade (what a pain), and 2) Making the right choice to deside that Danielle from Little Rock, is not a mere "runner up to becoming America's Next Top Model," but THE NEXT AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. Oh...P.S.S. I don't want you to think I'm partial to her because we share the same name!

No comments: