Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8bob-6bob= Twobob


Just a friendly little reminder: The time to start you Twobob countdown has come...10 days and counting, until my Twobob comes home with me! The family that is temporarily taking care of him has been so kind to me. They've sent email updates and pictures of how my little Bob Bob is growing up to be such a hansome big boy. I am, however, slightly concerned by the latest picture. I think my little Double Bob might be leaning towards the ugly side. Now don't get me wrong, I've been expecting a smush face and extended girth, but he's still a puppy. I thought that it was manditory that all puppies are unconditionally cute. My best friend Gerald insists that he's going to grow out of his current ugly phase. My parents tell me that, at the time the picture was taken, he was a bit caught off guard or maybe he hasn't yet learned how to pose on his good side. Whatever the case...I'm keeping my fingers crossed and am beginning to prepare myself on how to build up his self confidence. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pup has big eyes like this person you know

Anonymous said...

I just realize that looks like a bull dog? What happen to P.Pink Toe? I guess Two Bob is a boy